Tuesday 27 July 2010

Diario de una ninfomana


MY OPINION: I thought I was going to see a bad and cheap spanish film where people were going to get naked without any sense....but I ended up watching a beautiful and very emotional story about a lost woman that in the end found the way know how to live her life. A lot of nude bodies that help the story to be realistic and personal. The main actress Belen Fabra was expectacular the whole film, she made me care very intensively about her character. Another good spanish film...
I am amazed :O

THE BEST: The feeling of reality of the character, and the end.

THE WORST: Unfortunately some guys are like Jaime...

UNEXPECTED: Fully naked bodies acting very naturally on camera

RATING: 8/10

1 comment:

  1. Wow I can't believe you liked 2 spanish films. I might buy it if its good the, its 2.99 most places online

    ReplyDelete